1. Boot into SnowyWindOSX.iso. It took about 5 minutes on mine. Thats normal. Don't worry, the installed system won't take that long.
2. Run the install as normal. When you get to the point of choosing your partition, click Utilities on the menubar, and click Disk Utility.
3. Format the partition you want to use as mac OS Journaled. Can be MBR or GUID.
4. Finish install, Don't bother clicking on customize, there is NOTHING there.
5. After the install finishes, reboot back into the disk one more time.
6. Choose the language, and when the menubar shows up click on Utilities and then click on Terminal.
In terminal, type:
diskutil list (find the disk and partition you installed to with this)
fdisk -f boot0 -u -y /dev/rdiskA
dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdiskAsB
(A=disk number you got from diskutil list command)
(B=partition number you got from diskutil list command)
fdisk -e /dev/diskA
7. Now you are free to reboot into your installed system.
8. After you boot into the installed system, go to the Optional Installs folder on the disk and install the MacOSXUpd10.6.1.pkg.
9. DO NOT REBOOT when it tells you to. Instead run the Update Handler.pkg in the Optional Installs folder.
10. Now you are free to reboot into a completely working system.
NOTE: Keep the Update Handler.pkg. It is responsible for repatching graphics kexts, and replacing over-written kexts when you update.